26 Ağustos 2008 Salı

that is a little story which has all tenses :D

This is the story. I tried to use all tenses that I know. Otherwise I wanted to improve my writing with write a story. If I have a mistake, you will correct it.:D

I was born in ankara in 1984. When I was a child, I stayed at home all time. After eleven years old, I starded to go alone everywhere. When I was graduating the first school, I won the Anatolian High school. I had a quite good years in Cagribey Anatolian High school. After I finished the school, I started a university which is İn Ankara called Ankara University. I had finished my scholl, I started work as a landscape architect in Zulal İnsaat Company. I worked there 8 months. Than I left it. Because they had a problem with money. I started to work another company. It's called Architech architectural design company. It was near the Atatürk Airport. But I left them again, They didn't give my money. I stayed at home about one and half mounth. After that my friend said me: I had a friend who had a landscape company. So I went there and met the head of the company. I started a work there after 2 days. I worked there 8 mounths. I left them because I won this scholarship program. I went to English course in Hacettepe university for 3 mounths before coming England. I got married after I had finished the course. I went on a holiday for 1 week in Antalya. It was really wonderful. It was like a dream. Then I stayed in istanbul one and half mounth. I came to England in 19 th of july. I have been to England for 6 weeks. Now I'm going to English course İn Oxford. It is a good city. It is very historical. But it's very expensive. I have never seen a cheap area in Oxford. Houses are expensive. Most people live together. They share houses. Because generaly houses are big and expensive so they rent a house then they share it. But that houses are not clean and good. They are very old mostly and very dirty. Now I'm looking for a house for me and my wife. It's a very hard job. If I find a good house, I will rent it for 3 mounths. After tree mounths I hope, I will go to another city. This is short story of my life. :D

Enjoy it!

:D

Hiç yorum yok: