26 Ağustos 2008 Salı

I studied passive voice and causative.:D

lets look at these rules to gether.

Passive voice

* The report is prepared by me. =========> simple tense
* The report is being prepared by me. =====> Present continious tense
* The report was prepared by me =========> Simple Past tense
* The report was being prepared by me ====> Past continious tense
* The report have been prepared by me ====> Present perfect tense
* The report had been prepared by me =====> Past perfect tense
* The report will be prepared by me =======> Simple future tense
* The report in going to prepared by me ====> be going to

Causatives:

have smthng done / get smthng done
have smbdy do smthng / make smbdy do smthng :)

I have repaired my old shoes.
I 'm having repaired my old shoes.
I had repaired my old shoes.
I was having repaired my old shoes.
I have had repaired my old shoes.
I had had repaired my old shoes.
I will have repaired my old shoes.
I will be having repaired my old shoes.
I will have had repaired my old shoes.

Also get is possible all of them.

I have the painter painted my house.
I'm having painter painted my hosue.
I had painter painted my house.
I was having painter painted my house.
I have had painter painted my house.
I had had painter painted my house.
I will have painter painted my house.
I will be having painter painted my house.
I will have had painter painted my house.

Also get is possible all of them.

Hiç yorum yok: